The floor is a very important part of any room. Requirements for the industrial floor are much higher than the requirements for ordinary. Industrial floors must withstand high loads. The operating production mechanisms and traffic inside the shops create devastating vibrations for the floor. That is why, for the production floor installation, special mixtures are used that do not lose elasticity even after hardening. Such a composition avoids cracks. The use of special additives can increase the durability and wear resistance of the coating, which increases the life span.
The strengthening compound includes the following components:
– high quality cement;
– fillers that give the surface resistance to mechanical impact.
Floors in the production room should be, above all, safe for the staff. Our floors do not cause allergies, do not emit harmful substances into the air, have no smell, are not slippery.
The arrangement of an industrial floor includes the following steps:
1. Preparation of soil. Soil is the foundation of the floor, it takes on all the loads that pass the floor.
2. Hydro isolation. Soil and sewage have a devastating effect on the floor.
3. Implementation of the screed that aligns the floor, hides engineering communications, distributes the load.
4. Implementation of the layer. This is a layer that binds the screed to the coating and gives it the elasticity.
5. Coverage. This is the very top layer that is exposed to operational load.
The team of our specialists will make the arrangement of industrial floor quickly and qualitatively.